Organic Silk Pillowcase (Silver Ions)
Our award winning adjustable silk pillowcase with envelope enclosure is now available in organic silver ion silk.
In a world first, we have taken our 100% GOTS certified organic 6A silk and infused silver ions via a process called in situ silver nano particle synthesization. It is the only organic silver ion embedded silk in the market, and is medical grade luxury.
For anyone with sensitive skin, skin conditions such as acne or eczema, or who takes their skin and hair health seriously, Clementine's organic silver ion silk is medical grade luxury and clinically shown to restore skin and hair health. With a commitment to holistic health and sustainability, all Clementine Sleepwear products are certified organic and free from pesticides, chemicals and microplastics.
Benefits of GOTS certified organic silver ion silk include:
- Actively eliminates 99.9% of acne causing bacteria. Clinically tested elimination of bacteria colonization in acne, eczema, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Accelerated healing, tissue regeneration, and increased anti-aging benefits for skin, scar tissue, and hair follicles.
- Silver ion infused silk is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal for better skin and hair health.
- Enhanced medical grade antibacterial fabric, lasting without wash up to 3-5 times longer than conventional silk.
- Silver nano-particles offer antioxidant benefits to fight free radicals.
- Clementine's organic silver ion silk offers higher levels of fibroin and sericin, the natural amino proteins responsible for skin and hair health.
Our 100% (GOTS certified) organic mulberry silk is 22 momme and 6A quality (the highest) now includes silver ions embedded. Combined with non-toxic (Oeko-tex 100 certified) dyes, Clementine Sleepwear is hypoallergenic and crafted to a superior quality. Available in Queen and King sizes.
Packaged in Clementine Sleepwear's reusable box to keep fresher and last longer, the built in drawer allows for easy storage and is a stunning addition to any nightstand.
Compared to chemically treated silk or cheap blends, you can feel the difference in shine, luster, and smoothness. That's because not all silk is created equal. Chemicals, toxins, and plastic blends used in the production of many silks disrupt the molecular structure and reduce, even remove its natural benefits. Clementine’s organic silk is produced without any chemicals, resulting in higher levels of fibroin and sericin, the natural amino proteins responsible for skin and hair health.